Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 weeks!


Jacob is growing so quickly - he has already outgrown his newborn onesies and some of his sleepers. At only 2.5 weeks, he is wearing 0-3 month outfits! He is a rather long baby so it doesn't surprise me, but as I was folding some of the sleepers he was never even able to wear, I got really sad and realized he is just growing too fast for me already! I know this is just the beginning of the clock that has now been set to fast-forward, but it got me thinking and I thought it might be nice to have some creative newborn photos taken of him to remember how little he once was!

Not that we don't have enough pictures of him already! I think we took 500 in the first week alone! Okay, maybe the first 2 days... :)  But, I love the creative approach and quality pictures that a professional provides and thought it would be nice to use professional pictures on Jacob's birth announcement. We found a sweet, affordable photographer, Lisa Evans, who came to our house and took great photos! Dan & I enjoyed watching her photograph Jacob. It was fun!
















No comments:

Post a Comment