Thursday, March 4, 2010

6 months!

My baby is half a year old today! Half a year ago I gave birth to him, and half a year from now he will be one year old. If the next 6 months go any faster than the past 6 have I better hold on tight!

Jacob had his 6 month appointment today (on his birthday) and we learned that he is now 17 lbs 3 oz and is measuring 27 1/4 inches! He is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 80th percentile for length. The doctor said babies have another growth spurt at 6 months too so I'm sure I'll be packing more clothes away soon. (He is already wearing 9 month jammies and 12 month Gerber onesies!)

Last week, on the same day, Jacob started rolling from back to tummy and sitting up on his own. I am such a proud Mama!
6 months!
My big man!
Look, Ma, I'm 6 months old today!
Sitting up big!

No comments:

Post a Comment