Sunday, February 28, 2010

IS THAT A TOOTH?!?!

I had a dream Friday night that I looked inside Jacob's mouth and saw a little white tooth coming through his bottom gum, in front Actually, in my dream it was a big tooth! When I woke up yesterday I remembered the dream and decided to take a look in Jake's mouth (I had been looking every few days since I started to see a little something under the gums last week). And there it was! The corner of a little white tooth peeking through the gums!

We knew it would be coming soon. He had been drooling like crazy, putting everything in his mouth, including his fingers and chewing on them. I looked again this morning and the entire top of the tooth had come through! It is happening fast. I had to take a picture! Well, first he gave me this look...

"Don't even think about taking a picture of my tooth..."

There it is! My baby's first tooth coming through! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment