Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Special thanks

Thank you, mom and dad, for flying to Georgia to watch our boys so Dan and I could escape together.  

Thank you for always making our family a priority. 

Thank you, mom, for taking me for a manicure and pedicure to help me relax during my pregnancy!


Thank you for your selfless sacrifices in serving my family.

Thank you for visiting Jake at school to enjoy lunch with him and make him feel special. :)


Thank you for being fun grandparents who love and play with our kids.

Thank you for coming with me to my doctor appointment and ultrasound!


Thank you for stepping in so I don't feel the need to ask for help. 

Thank you for alleviating my burden of cooking and cleaning when you are here. 

Thank you for taking Jake to his t-ball game while we were gone. 


Thank you for so many more things that I could continue listing for days. We are so grateful for all of it. You guys are the best and we are so appreciative.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You are the best!

1 comment: