Went in for my 2nd glucose test yesterday (just the one hour again) and 24 week dr. appointment. After the vampires took nearly a gallon of blood from my veins (okay fine, 3 vials, but still!) it was time to see Dr. Hubbell. We listened to baby's heartbeat (true love.... sigh!) and I told him before he measured my belly that I knew I was tracking ahead and believe this baby will come in May. He said, 'we'll see!' and after measuring me, he said 'well, you
are tracking a week and a half ahead of schedule!' I knew it. Mommy's intuition :)
Here we are at 24 weeks (tracking at 25.5 weeks). This baby boy is getting BIG! :)
And so is my butt, but hey that's the name of the game, right? ;)
Glucose test results tomorrow. If normal, I'm in the CLEAR! If negative, I return for the 3 hour test - ICK! I go back in 4 weeks for my monthly appt (28 weeks) and then start going more frequently. Can't wait!
OK - this little guy better come in May!! Or I'm gonna pester you every day 'are you still pregnant?'
ReplyDeleteseriously - I'm going to stick w/the original due date, and enjoy a surprise if it happens :-)
So glad you don't have GD!!!!!!!