Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jacob's new favorite snack...

Everything goes in Jacob's mouth these days, so I knew it was just a matter of time before his toes found their way in, too! Well, Jacob now officially has a new favorite snack...

For the past month, Jake has enjoyed playing with his feet, especially during diaper changes or when he is laying on his playmat. He'll kick his legs up, grab his feet and play with them. I new Jacob would be introducing them to each other soon.

Well, I was changing his diaper and as expected, up went the legs - he grabbed his feet and started playing with his little toes. After I put a fresh diaper on him, I looked back and there were the toes, in his mouth!

I think I'll try this big toe first...

That was good, now lets try the whole foot....


MMM, so good I think I'll try both feet at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment