Happy New Year, everyone! 2010 really was a great year, and I am looking forward to all the surprises and excitement that 2011 has to offer!
A new goal as I start off the new year would be to spend more time with God, and in his word. I am selfish and stubborn, and tend to avoid doing it sometimes, but when I do, I always end up better off - feeling his love, more at peace, and sense of joy and contentment that helps keep me grounded. I know it will be even harder with two babies, but if I make time for God, everything in my life will be better.
Dan & I stayed in this NYE. We prepared a big spread of yummy food, then got in our jammies and snacked on the couch together. We made it until midnight, but Jacob decided that 5am would be a good wakeup time today :) So we're tired, but had a good 'date night in' last night and a good 'date day out' today! We headed to the mall to use some of our gift cards and to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Good way to start off the new year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment